Monday 1 December 2014

Dont you remember?

Please dont ever say sorry, if you still can't make me happy!!
Did you remember on april???
A month where we said a lot of of promise, a lot of dream, and we laughing each others?

Did you remember??
Yes i did, i can remember it.

Thats a month were cupid just sending his arrow for us.
Its like i can see oase in you
Im still falling to deep in your heart beat.
Dont ask why it can be??
Cause i just know, if its not you it couldn't be same.

Do yo believe? I lost a part of my  self if its not you.
Im swear its true. You are my sun in morning and my lullaby in evening. You asked me why??? Then i said because i call you home.

Well, listen up to me. In relationship a swallow doesn't make the summer. If one day we have to face on about distance then we fight, please remember our dream, remember about us,remember why you falling in love with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment