Friday 19 June 2015

I hope you love me in every morning you awake

Dear you......

The name who always i write in my mind. With no space of distance, with no promise of thousand words.

I still remember the day that you was declared your love for me. I remember that first time you held my hand. Hmmm...... So i remember your bittersweet smile too.

I'm swear there is no doubt on you, because you know what?? You are the only exception. Loving someone with a balancing.......

Everyone just laughing hard, how impossible is it? They were asked me but i can't make it sure.

I know world couldn't stop even we are not holding each other. But as much as you know, i just losing half of me....

Dear man who always i called when i pray

God never sleep, believe this one!!
I was running hard to you but as much as i run you just go to far.

I dont know how we can meet each other one day. But i remember when that hopeless came. God always have unpredictable plan although we can't guess it.

But listen up to me.......

I want you love me in every morning you awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment